Friday, May 13, 2005

Nightmare..

Had a bad dream this morning, woke up with a huge jerk, soaked in cold sweat, and praying loudly in tongues. Must been an awful fright to my mum and sister who were both getting ready to go off to work… hahahaa. The dream was so real and I was so scared that I did not dare to fall asleep after I woke up. I didn’t want to continue the dream. In the end I went to bathe at 6.30am this morning and came to office really early today (7.30am). Hahaa… not bad leh, no one in the office (we officially start work at 8.30am), and so I had the “freedom” to check my mails, clear a bit of my own stuffs before officially starting work.

Okie.. about my dream or rather nightmare…

I dreamt that I was face to face with a family, mother with 3 children, one around age 10 years old, the other 2 were around 3 and 1 year old… all 3 of them very cute and lovable and I enjoyed playing with them. (noticed that my dream didn’t cover the daddy in the family though.. funny isn’t it ?) The mummy is the typical housewife at home. Then suddenly one day as I visit this family, I noticed something a little bit weird. The 2 younger children who would usually be running around in the house were actually sound asleep. Then I noticed that the oldest daughter and the mummy had a funny look on their faces, and their faces seemed a little more “tanned” (dun ask me why its “tanned” cos I also dunno.. haha) than usual. Suddenly “something” (yeah, its “something”.. I also dunno what, but obviously scary, if not, I won’t be running like crazy !!) chased me… and my instinct was to run.. and boy did I run… apparently this family stay in a high-rise building and I had to run many many many winding staircases (that seem to have no end) till I reach the void deck of that block.

Funny thing is that there is actually a fun-fair or pasar-malam kind of sale going on at the void deck of that block and there was actually a policeman booth ! (since when do void decks pasar-malams have a policeman booth ??? hahaah.. ok, ok, I know I have illogical dreams, but since when were dreams logical ?). Anyway, I managed to catch my breathe and then convinced 1 policeman, and 1 policewoman to follow me up to that particular unit. Everything seemed normal in the unit, I was welcomed into the house by the mother (as if nothing happened just before), the mother told me that the oldest daughter was inside the room playing, so I signaled to the 2 police to follow me. We proceeded cautiously while the mother went to the kitchen to continue her house chores.

The oldest daughter was playing inside the room while the 2 younger children were still sleeping on a mattress in the same room. It was exactly the same as what I had seen just a while ago. Was I dreaming earlier ? Was I hallucinating ? Frankly speaking, I wasn’t really sure at this point of time. The 2 police talked to the oldest daughter for a while and everything seemed normal. Suddenly the daughter went into fits, writhing as if someone was strangling her and she had that “tanned look again. Her face was alternating between pain and tears and another with a devilish smile. I know the poor kid must be sobbing terribly inside cos of great fear. I screamed ! The 2 police were so taken aback by what happened that they immediately jumped and backed off. Somehow deep inside I knew what was happening… so I stretched my hand towards the girl and started praying loudly in tongues… I was scared too… but I know what I have to do… and what my Daddy in heaven can do for this family. Then I WOKE UP….

Conclusion : One stupid dream… no logic, seems vaguely similar to some horror shows I have watched before long long long ago… hahaha…

Daddy, I thank you that I will have blessed rest every night for the rest of my life. No more such nightmares Daddy. Thank you.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home