Monday, May 09, 2005

Updates ..


It’s been a long while since I last blog.. hahaha.. been lazy lar… but really nothing much to update for the moment.

Driving test coming.. a little anxious.. went circuit for the first time last Friday morning. Didn’t feel very “squashed / crammed” inside the circuit. Perhaps, there wasn’t that many cars in there that particular morning. Didn’t like the slope obstacle. Kind of easy to slip backward. Had really get the “feel” of the 1.5 release on my clutch while maintaining 2.5 at the accelerator portion. The rest such as the S-course, crank course, parallel and directional change parking were pretty ok. Thank God. Was rather relieved to be back on the main road after that one hour of circuit driving. Nonetheless, my trust is in Daddy God for my driving. Daddy knows best what I am weak at and need to work on. He knows my dreams. Daddy…. U know. :-)

Finally “graduated” from cam4 to cam2 in church. Was really anxious the first time I was on cam2 on my own as I was not confident at all. Thank God for a super patient and understanding video director that day plus lots of encouragements from my friends... though almost thru'out the whole service I was still shivering (not from cold, I guess its more from anxiousness and fear), thank God all went well for my “maiden” cam2 experience.. hahaha.. really praise God. Now I really need to brush up on the finer details such as my zooming in and out (according to the tempo of the worship songs), focus (clock and anti-clock) and being creative in giving new different shots/angles. Tiring (cos have to really concentrate) but challenging ! Hallelujah !

In the midst of looking for a new job. Yes, a change of job. Come to think of it, I’ve been with my present company for close to 5 years now. Great colleagues, and good environment to work in. But work wi

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Bubbz said...

Wah... finally see an update in your blog! Been really busy... catch up some other time ok?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home