Friday, August 19, 2005

Praise God !

God is so faithful ! My sis passed her driving this morning ! I'm so excited. Her test time was 8.25am. Wow ! According to my sis, during the morning circuit round before she had her test, she made so many mistakes that she was a little disappointed.

She msg me and told me, if she pass today, it's definitely God, not her. We reminded each other that our Daddy God is faithful and His Favour will be poured upon her super abundantly, amen ! I couldn't physically do anything for her, all i could do was pray in tongues, for Daddy God to make all things work out for my sis. And yes, He did ! He is faithful indeed !

Was so happy when i received the news that i cried ! Finally we have somebody in my family with a car licence (besides my dad of cos !) , we are closer to our dream of having a family car
now.

My turn, my turn's coming ! Soon, next month ! I claim my licence in Jesus's name !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home